5th Annual All You Can Eat Crab Feast!
December 11, 2017 | sack
by SoMa StrEat Food Park
$25 – $50
DATE AND TIME
Sun, December 17, 2017
12:00 PM – 3:00 PM PST
SoMa StrEat Food Park
428 11th Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Refunds up to 7 days before event
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! SoMa StrEat Food Park’s annual Crab Feast is back!
Get ready for the gift that keeps on giving: ALL YOU CAN EAT Dungeness crab, plus garlic noodles, salad, and iced tea! Pair your plate with a draft beer from the bar or a glass of housemade sangria and you’ve got yourself a feast. Bring your friends, family, and visitors from out of town and come crush some delicious crustaceans with us!
Expect MOUNTAINS of huge Dungeness crab legs. Our crabs are caught off the Alaskan coast, cleaned, shipped frozen, cooked to coral-red perfection, and served cool, in the shell. Slather your crab in housemade creamy salsa brava or twirl a forkful of sweet crab meat into garlic noodles for the ultimate bite.
· Sunday, December 17th 12pm-3pm
· SoMa StrEat Food Park | 428 11th St. SF
· All You Can Eat Dungeness Crab, Garlic Noodles, Salad, and Iced Tea for Crab Feast Ticket holders
· Park also open to non-ticket-holders all day, with additional food trucks selling food for purchase
· All ages, rain or shine with plenty of covered, heated seating areas
Include All You Can Eat Dungeness crab legs, garlic noodles, salad, and iced tea from 12pm-3pm. These tickets go FAST so get yours now!