6 Unique Ways to Display Family Photos in Your Home at Preserve at Travis Creek
April 21, 2016 | greystar
If you want to show off photos of your family in your home at Preserve at Travis Creek, you may be looking for ways that are more unique than the traditional frames. Here are a few fun and creative ways to display family photos anywhere in the home.
- Create a Polaroid wall. Display everyone’s favorite retro photos with a wall of Polaroids. Simply line them up in a square, a circle or even a heart shape — no frame required.
- Hang them from wires. Attach thin wires to your wall using small hooks and hang your photos from matching binder clips.
- Use a pants hanger. If you have a few wooden, clamp-style pant hangers hanging in your closet, use them to display larger photos and prints.
- Turn them into coasters. If you’re completely out of wall (and shelf) space, turn your family photos into coasters. Many websites offer personalized coasters and other types of accessories at affordable prices.
- Use clipboards. Visit your local office supply store and purchase a few classic wooden clipboards. Simply clip your photos to the board, hang it from the wall, or prop it up on a shelf.
- Make a chalkboard gallery wall. If you have a large chalkboard in your home, turn it into a gallery wall by drawing your own frames in chalk around your favorite family photos.
27 Unique Photo Display Ideas That Will Bring Your Memories To Life [Buzzfeed]
20 Cleverly Creative Ways to Display Your Cherished Photos [DIY & Crafts]
A Plethora of Creative Ways to Display Your Favorite Photos [Apartment Therapy]